Sunday, April 1, 2012

april first.

So after finally finishing a couple-month-long project completely unrelated to anything of a remodeling nature I finally got to head out this afternoon to dig in the dirt a little as the sun waned in the sky and when the wind picked up it was downright chilly for an April day in the northwest. Maybe we'll be in for another cool/wet spring like last year.

But no thing today - picked the winter's weeds and planted some lavender and daffodils and winter creeper I had picked up at the Home Depot.

I do love my little house in the springtime of the year when the colours pop and the sun peeks out for an afternoon late as it sets and I head in feet half-numb hands cold downright chilled to flick on porch lights and let the glow waft outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment