Sunday, January 24, 2010

end tables.

So wandering through Target I found these end tables in the clearance section. They will match the coffee table for the most part which is just to say I think the color of the stains will match and the little drawer pulls are pretty similar. But not match in the sense as being identical like from the same living room set – lame, I don't like things to match to that extent. In the little drawer pulls I labeled one of them 'Remotes' and the other 'Magazines.' And I really did put all of the remotes in that drawer and loaded up the other with a bunch of magazines – This Old House, National Geographic, Backpacker, miscellaneous Rejuvenation/Pottery Barn/Crate & Barrel/etc. catalogs out of which I had gotten some ideas.

But anyways ... now if only I would someday get a bookshelf or two so I would not have to keep all of my books in boxes. Yeah, that would be awesome.

Oh and the book makes a great addition (if only these were a coffee table) - thanks again Dana.

1 comment: